Friday, September 6, 2013

Bellabe facial hair removers

Bellabe Facial Hair Removers tool

             Are you tired of trying wax, threading, hair removing creams and razors for your facial hair , I know when we find a little hair we start feeling embraced with it and star finding options for removing those, Likewise I also tried to find something and I landed with this new tool. 
This tool removes hair from its root like waxing. So we no more need any depilatories, waxes, bleaches or shavers but not really, you might be thinking what am I telling, just go through you will know it.




Everyone would be thinking, what is this?

How will it remove hair?

Will it pain?

Is it good for all skin type?

Is it good for excess facial hairs?


I know all this was on my thoughts too when I was about to get this product and I thought let me give it a try so I got this Bellabe Facial Hair Remover tool which is affordable and cheaper. This comes in many colors and looks pretty. Want to look those colorful tools!


 
 
 
How it works?

Just bend the tool in ‘n’ shape holding it the both sides of colored ends and place it near your upper lips and just move and roll the spring back and forth if you’re doing it right you would feel it. It removes hair in face and neck. Also you will get a detailed instruction on how to use with the tool which will make it easier. This is simple and easy method. This is good for removing hair for a little growth and it is very easy for travelling.




Is it painful?

It is not that painful comparatively to the other techniques like threading, waxing but it might pain if you’re doing it for the first time. After a heavy growth it will hurt your skin so it is good when we use it often, might be when it grows little or like every next day practice. If you have a sensitive skin it may hurt a bit.

How to maintain?

It is very simple to maintain just wash with water and wipe it with a cloth so that the hairs in the tool get removed and you are all set to use in the next time.

Pros of using Bellabe Facial Hair Remover tool:


1. It’s portable or for travelling.
2. No much pain.
3. Comes in many colors.
4. Easy to use.
5. Cheap.
6. Effective.
7. Self-usage.
8. Easy maintains.


Cons of using Bellabe Facial Hair Remover tool:


1. Not suitable for all skin type.
2. Large amount of hair is not removed effectively.
3. Sometimes hurts due to skin type.
4. Time consuming.


Do I recommend for this Bellabe Facial Hair Remover tool?

When I got this tool it was as I expected nice color, simple but when I started using it, I felt little tough as it was not as easy as it looked and I too didn’t give up I tried many times in all possible ways sometimes with little growth and sometimes with heavy growth whatever it was I had faced issues with this product, It hurt me and I had red spots which took time to hell. As my skin type is sensitive it was not suitable for me and was time consuming. Where little hairs where only removed using this.

So I give a 1 star for this product.

I would say a NO for this hair remover tool.

Hope you like this review. Share me your thoughts if you have used it or if you are planning to use it.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...